Using the latest version of SolidWorks® to provide detail drafting services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Prototype & concept design.
- Working with companies or inventors to bring a design to fruition and achieve patent.
- Enhancements to existing designs or installed equipment.
- Detail drafting from hard to understand ‘engineering drawings’ by others.
- Structural steel design & detailing.
- Specialised machinery design & detailing.
- Pressure piping design & detailing.
- Design of equipment to Australian Standards (e.g. pressure vessels, heat exchangers, explosive cabinets, etc.).
Site Measurement & Reverse Engineering
There is often a need for companies to document existing equipment due to missing or poor quality drawings, to enable the equipment to be modified or to carry out engineering analysis to ensure it complies with the current design codes.
Sometimes it may be a requirement to do a model of an entire existing installation to allow for plant expansion, or just for improved communication and training for staff & contractors.
Compilation of Parts Libraries
For companies that have an extensive inventory of ‘standard’ products that they use in their internal design process or they want to share with clients without compromising their intellectual property.