We specialise in machine design, structural analysis, certification, manufacture and project management.
Our team has experience in the mining, manufacturing and Oil/Gas sectors, both in Australia and internationally. We also maintain a network of specialist engineers that support us in fields such as pressure vessel design, process flow analysis and offshore structures.
Our lean systems enable us to work on small projects that others would find uneconomical, yet we retain the capacity to successfully deliver large projects.
Examples of previous work:
- Design of work platforms including stairs, ladders and handrails to Australian Standards (AS 1657, AS 4100).
- Lift studies and design of lifting equipment such as spreader bars, lifting tongs, lifting lugs to AS 4991.
- Handling equipment such as lifting arms, lift tables and tilt trays, including portable units installed on vehicles.
- Hydraulically powered belt winders, improvements to conveyor designs
We use a number of tools to enhance the speed and accuracy of our engineering analysis, including following:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA): our primary tool is SolidWorks Simulation
- Steel Frame Structures: SPACE GASS
- Process flow analysis: Pipe Flow Expert